Friday, October 22, 2010

My Work Station

For the curious, this is a slight peek into a day in the life at The Beaded Sun. This is where all of that great beadwork is created. I can be found here, with my XM radio cranked up, creating something new every day. That is, when I'm not sitting at the computer designing a new pattern.


visit The Beaded Sun


My wonderful husband built this wooden work station for me and I couldn't wait to share these pictures with all of you. He designed it to hold all of my Bead Treasure bead vials with plenty of room to expand. He made compartments for everything I need to make work a breeze. Everything is conveniently placed so that I can work quickly and comfortably. The coolest part is probably the spindle. One end is removable so I can add a spool of thread and it is magnetic so that it stays put after I load the spool onto it.


visit The Beaded Sun

If you look closely, you can see that I was in the middle of creating a Razzberry Wine Plaid Cuff Bracelet when these pictures were taken. Follow the link to get a closer look at the finished product and to order one for yourself.

Thanks for your interest in The Beaded Sun! I'm off to go create a new piece!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment